the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the by, liberal christians at least in the uk seem to be pretty much universally very cool...dunno why that is but there ya go

Killbot said:
and to think we were talking about how to get rid of hard ons in this very thread earlier today, how things change...

We could talk about hard ons and god. If you touch your pee-pee can you go to hell ?. If I touched my pee-pee to much would I be reincarnation. If you are under 21 and masterbate do you get sent to limbo.

Spectacular Views said:
by the by, liberal christians at least in the uk seem to be pretty much universally very cool...dunno why that is but there ya go

Why thank you, I know I am cool.

But I don't live in UK.

Montu Sekhmet said:
You cannot say the christian world as a whole is corrupt because there are so many sects of it, and that while there is corruption, it is not as severe as back then, because people now are not serving in the church for survival or money, they are doing becuase they are devoted to religon.

The Roman Catholic world, which iirc is the biggest sect of Christianity, is certainly quite corrupt in many cases. The "We're Christians but we are really just secularists who say we believe in a god for heaven purposes" people are a corruption of the religion as well, and there are MANY of them.

Mort Divine said:
The Roman Catholic world, which iirc is the biggest sect of Christianity, is certainly quite corrupt in many cases. The "We're Christians but we are really just secularists who say we believe in a god for heaven purposes" people are a corruption of the religion as well, and there are MANY of them.

The Roman Catholic church was founded on corruption, but I fail to see how sects are a corruption of religon.

btw I'm enjoying this discussion.

Spectacular Views said:
every other liberal christian ive known also had better taste in music than you

hah

Actually I think my taste is quite varied and expanded, thy sig does not show all.

I guess limbo is purgatory for children who commit sin. If a 12 year old boy had sex with a 12 year old girl could they both get married in limbo ?.

(M)aggoT said:
If you think I'm stupid then ignore my posts or just fuck off.

or i could post about it on an internet forum

The Greys said:
I guess limbo is purgatory for children who commit sin. If a 12 year old boy had sex with a 12 year old girl could they both get married in limbo ?.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST i love you the greys

Montu Sekhmet said:
The Roman Catholic church was founded on corruption, but I fail to see how sects are a corruption of religon.

btw I'm enjoying this discussion.

No, sects are not a corruption, I'm speaking of the idiots who claim to be Christian, and claim to worship "God" and Jesus for their "ticket to heaven" when all they really are is secularists.

Mort Divine said:
No, sects are not a corruption, I'm speaking of the idiots who claim to be Christian, and claim to worship "God" and Jesus for their "ticket to heaven" when all they really are is secularists.

Yes that is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.