the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike27 said:
My aunt died as well, a few months ago. The shock was, it was so unexpected. She was fine one day, in the hospital the next, and passed away the following day.

That was how it was with my aunt, she was fine, then over the weekend she came down with a chain of bad things until she died today.

And thanks for the sympathy guys:)

I have listened to Hammers of Misfortune - The Locust Years and... was expecting something better... just can't figure out what's so special about them, or i need to listen more.
So i hate this :/

I know a women that died of cancer recently. She devoted her life to god and then died from cancer. What a nice reward from the man up stairs. Let a women die in bed in hospital that prays to you and sits in your sanctuary for 60 years. Where is that proof she will be granted something in return for suffering or why should I even care about heaven. I hope to never pass the gates. I never believe in god anyways before this or after.

The Greys said:
I know a women that died of cancer recently. She devoted her life to god and then died from cancer. What a nice reward from the man up stairs. Let a women die in bed in hospital that prays to you and sits in your sanctuary for 60 years. Where is that proof she will be granted something in return for suffering or why should I even care about heaven. I hope to never pass the gates. I never believe in god anyways before this or after.

If god solved every disease of one of his followers, there'd be too many fucking people, so common sense.

I'm still agnostic so...

I hate when I look through threads and read all the posts, or think I did anyways, and then I look back at the thread later and there is a post in between two I had read.

It's like ... "Wtf when did that get there?"

That's the thing I don't believe god could even save who he felt was his most devoted follower because he does not exist. Peoples diseases are not cured because they're actually a reality and heaven is not real. People praying to have their disease cured are just gripping onto a last resort and if they believe it they lied to themselves. Does someone really think gods wrath is going to stop a virus running through their body tearing them. I think since 12 have been atheist.

A priest in my school said that god can take someones life like that, for no reason. He gave an example of a young boy who was very religious and he died of nothing, he wasn't sick, he didn't have a cancer or anything like that, he just passed away. What a pile of bullshit.:erk:

The Greys said:
That's the thing I don't believe god could even save who he felt was his most devoted follower because he does not exist. Peoples diseases are not cured because they're actually a reality and heaven is not real. People praying to have their disease cured are just gripping onto a last resort and if they believe it they lied to themselves. Does someone really think gods wrath is going to stop a virus running through their body tearing them. I think since 12 have been atheist.

That seems like a well backed reason, so yea I see you there. I just feel there is too much things around to have just been randomly made. Something had to start it. Whether it be a god or a power of some sort.

(M)aggoT said:
A priest in my school said that god can take someones life like that, for no reason. He gave an example of a young boy who was very religious and he died of nothing, he wasn't sick, he didn't have a cancer or anything like that, he just passed away. What a pile of bullshit.:erk:

Tell your Priest that christianity is a bunch of bullshit, and then prove everything he says with a legit answer (like something the Greys says) and watch be at a lose of words. I know, I've done it (many a time)

edit: wow I just realize how gay this is

Montu Sekhmet said:
drug addict

i prefer "substance enthusiast", thnx.

i hate that i found a guy on Slsk with 300+k rate and like 26 live Bonnie Prince Billy albums but there's some bastard glitch to where i must manually start each download myself, but each song only takes like 7 seconds so i can't fucking do anything else but sit here staring at fucking Slsk.

i hate that i just joined a band that's significantly more popular than any of the other bands i'm already in and now i have to hurt people's feelings.

there's a girl i've been all about for little bit now, and it seems her favorite show is the "House" program there on the ol' Fox network, and that seems to be my good get-in with her cos she watches it every week so, yeah, i'll go sit on the couch with her, but now i have to fucking watch Fox.

i do not watch television, much less Fox.

i... hate... that...

Why would a god need someones life. What do they get that's so much more important. That's like mythical thing in some horror movie that needs human souls to take over the world. Is god going to take choosen ones that really really believe and put them back on earth in a new world after this shithole dies to fly around on clouds with angels playing harps in a world of. harmony :lol:. what a bunch of bullshit. Why would a god need a human soul, they're a fucking god. A god is to be end all.

We aren't dumber, we just don't believe in bible miracles, and we don't find any sense in unexpected death of a healthy, religious person.

Me and maggot are probably the most intelligent on this board since you disagree. The more of you that think I or him are stupid means that we're the smartest. keep 'em coming

If we don't make sense to you it's not our loss or problem. Why would I believe you. That would actually be dumber than christianity.

(M)aggoT said:
We aren't dumber, we just don't believe in bible miracles, and we don't find any sense in unexpected death of a healthy, religious person.

I'm an atheist; you're a dumb.

The Greys said:
Me and maggot are probably the most intelligent on this board since you disagree. The more of you that think I or him are stupid means that we're the smartest. keep 'em coming

NO U

Status
Not open for further replies.