the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 pages about taking shit in school toilets and 2 pages about pissing with a boner and ways to get it down...
Boys, you're so sweet............

I just asked her if she talked about making dinner and cleaning with other females. Apparently not

Neurotica on the dinner thing. I make my own dinner so if you want to go out and be my girfriend you will just have to do my laundry for me.

The Greys said:
Neurotica on the dinner thing. I make my own dinner so if you want to go out and be my girfriend you will just have to do my laundry for me.

You really are convincing.

The Greys said:
...right :Smug:

I save change now. That's how I know life is too long. You know you will be alive in 15 years to see how many quarters and what not you have.

awful

Life is not too short to hate. Why else would the hate thread be here and the love thread be in oblivion!.

From time to time I've considered resurrecting the love thread. I think that would improve the morale a bit. Or did the thread finally vanish from the back pages altogether?

Status
Not open for further replies.