the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did happen to have a sexual dream last night waking up with a boner not having to piss which was very nice. I was really really horny.

In my dream I was trying to get older women to give me a blowjob by telling them they looked younger and really good for their age.

I have this thing for hot older women(Ex kylie minoque,shania twain,diane lane). love hot older women.

The Greys said:
In my dream I was trying to get older women to give me a blowjob by telling them they looked younger and really good for their age.

I have this thing for hot older women(Ex kylie minoque,shania twain,diane lane). love hot older women.

:lol: , sounds like you were pretty convincing.

So you get up right away with a piss boner heading to the bathroom. I wait till my penis is flaccid. I guess I realized trying to piss with a boner is like trying to piss in a beer bottle.

Just think about fat chicks and your boner will become flaccid in 60 seconds.

:lol:

Nexttime lying in bed with a hangover and boner will think of your grandma.

The Greys said:

Damn straight! Hard ones rock.

MetalNoob said:
:lol: , sounds like you were pretty convincing.

I was almost. Everytime I felt like they went for it I had to try the samething on a different women. That's what the dream was about.

I hate making shitty coffee lately. For weeks my coffee has not tasted right. I just wish a starbucks was in my house.

I hate Scooters coffee stands. they are spreading through my town like a bad case of fleas. There are literally 5 of them in a 1 square mile area in one part of town. And they pop up out of nowhere, always in parking lots. I've actually lost some of my favorite parking spaces to these annoying latte shacks.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I hate Scooters coffee stands. they are spreading through my town like a bad case of fleas. There are literally 5 of them in a 1 square mile area in one part of town. And they pop up out of nowhere, always in parking lots. I've actually lost some of my favorite parking spaces to these annoying latte shacks.

There are starbucks everywhere out here now! This is a shithole city with shithole rapper want-to-bes' everywhere. Why the need for starbucks? FFS. Put a good god damn cd store in around here. Shitty ohio.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.