the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when your best friend since 4 does not want to get drunk because he's 'tired' from going to work wanting to take a nap. BULL FUCKING SHIT. I worked before the summer half way into it and a lot of times did percocets never passing up beer nights or jam sessions regardless If I was tired, and went to work. this fucking annoys me

I hate when I start becoming really negative in thought. I scare myself sometimes and say to myself 'that's not you' in my mind. lately my sanity goes back and forth drastically.

:zombie:

Strange times

I hope this is just a being 19 thing.

Combine the gameplay and engine of San Andreas with characters setting story of Vice city and you have a winner. But I would still take either of them alone over most any other game. And Mafia sucks.

I'm surprised you're still awake. That would fuck me up, but then again I'm a lightweight. My friend who gets drunk like every weekend always throws up and I never have though, and we drink the same amount usually. I also have to help him get around and such. I'm proud of that it makes me feel like less of a lightweight. I get drunk FAST.

Nah, I lied about the vodka, but it sounds like a good idea on a night like this :lol:

I get drunk very easily, which is surprising considering the amount of drugs I take and drinking I do

Weed, shrooms, speed, coke about 6 times

Status
Not open for further replies.