the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um yeah but you know nothing. It'd be a luxury if they were just standing on concrete floors. Please don't prove your ignorance tonight sweetie, I liked you.

Where can we hear your work Greys?
You mention playing the guitar a damn lot so i'm curious of your work.

Hopefully in around one year a friend and I will have a demo. We play all instruments and it's a matter of getting a decent recording and practicing enough to play tight. I also want Swizzlenuts to do some really shitty guest solos. The plan is to record acouple cult oldschool death metal demo's then quit. Hopefully swizzlenuts will put the demo's on his folder and metal-archives can have a page for us!. It's going to be fucking sick.

Hopefully in around one year a friend and I will have a demo. We play all instruments and it's a matter of getting a decent recording and practicing enough to play tight. I also want Swizzlenuts to do some really shitty guest solos. The plan is to record acouple cult oldschool death metal demo's then quit. Hopefully swizzlenuts will put the demo's on his folder and metal-archives can have a page for us!. It's going to be fucking sick.

Alright, in around one year i will expect some material uploaded ready to be listened too. Is your friend a drummer? you can't have drum machines if your going to be old school :p

So in like ten years we'll talk about your band's demos and how you should have made a full legnth, and you decide to release a worthless Comp. instead. I'm mad already.

Status
Not open for further replies.