the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I was so drunk lastnight I vomed all over my bed and the floor, and had to clean it up, scooping up all the chunks in my hands, and trying to wash it out of my carpet, and it still smells this morning. I hate that last drink that takes you over the edge.

I hate that I was so drunk lastnight I vomed all over my bed and the floor, and had to clean it up, scooping up all the chunks in my hands, and trying to wash it out of my carpet, and it still smells this morning. I hate that last drink that takes you over the edge.

That happened to me on my uncle's boat 2 summers ago. I couldn't make it over the side.

I fucking hate heat and I live in Israel where intermediary seasons(autumn, spring) don't even exist, basically. Just 8 months of excessive heat and 4 months of moderate chillness

I almost hate people that barely listen to music and it's something that does not make sense to me. I wonder what they do each day of their life to pass time. Maybe i'm just a really boring person.

I almost hate people that barely listen to music and it's something that does not make sense to me. I wonder what they do each day of their life to pass time. Maybe i'm just a really boring person.

My best friend is like that, he doesnt even have a favourite band. He dances to music at parties and shit, but never listens to it in his spare time. Pisses me off, also I have no one to talk to about music except you guys, because my other mates listen to hip hop, and all indie shit (80% of my mates are girls so thats probably why).

Status
Not open for further replies.