the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people that do not wear clothes that fit them(mainly kids 12 through 16). I hope you all die because i'm going to the person who pisses on your grave!.

The Megaupload download slot limit is so infuriating.In the last two months or so I haven't been able to get anything from it Does anyone know how to bypass that damned thing without having to install the spyware-infested toolbar?
I've searched the web for an optimal solution to this, but nothing seems to work:mad:

check out this link, might be of some help :)

I hate people who do not drink. Fuck you, fuck your optimistic mind, fuck your so called future that does not exist. I hope you fucking die.

I hate that something bad just happened to my family and I. Today there was a huge a huge ice storm, and the weight of the branches was too much and a huge one fell on our house, cutting a power line down. Luckily a fire didnt start so we were all okay, but now I we are at my aunts house. My weekend is likely ruined, and if we don't have a snow day tommarow I am going to miss a lot of material, which I can't afford to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.