the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might catch some heat for this, but I am sick and tired of people dismissing grindcore as "noise" and "crap". I got enough people in my life with this viewpoint. I don't need more.

Then my advice is to learn to close your ears because people are entitled to their opinions and (unfortunately) always feel they should share them.

I might catch some heat for this, but I am sick and tired of people dismissing grindcore as "noise" and "crap". I got enough people in my life with this viewpoint. I don't need more.

I don't really listen to grindcore so to my ears it may sound as "crap" but someone who enjoys and listens to it enough will be able to catch things that others can't. Just like Death metal and Black metal. I feel your pain.

I know this is so generic, but who gives a fuck about what other people think of it as long as you like it. Remember there are other people who like it other wise it wouldn't be a genre.

I know how you feel in a way. My electricity is probably going to get shut off cuz we poor. I'm FUCKING PISSED

But coffee + a cigarette makes it all better. (yes, I'm quitting, note the tense. QuitING. Working on it.)

Well here's a thought: GET YOUR INTERNET SHUT OFF/QUIT SMOKING AND YOU COULD PROBABLY AFFORD YOUR ELECTRICAL BILL.

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
I'm sick and tired of my friend Scott saying Black Sabbath sucks and thinking Nickelback is god's gift to music. I'm also sick of the fact that my opinion is vs. three friends of mine who side with him.

As much as I agree and as much as I know nickelback is far less talented than many, many, many metal bands, especially black sabbath, get over it. It is simply his taste in music, the same way you have one. You think nickelback sucks, but he thinks Sabbath sucks the same way. You have to look at it from both sides. It sucks that he is ignorant enough to say Sabbath is shitty, but oh well.

I hate when I don't change my guitar strings and they turn into barbed wire. That's how I get the chainsaw sound!.

Status
Not open for further replies.