the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. I use protein powders (which are supplements - if you don't use those, you're an idiot), creatine, tribulus for a time, fat burners - at my heaviest bulk I was 240lb. Had a gut; never had titties. Ever. Sucks to be you.

Watch me grow in 6 months - got a cycle of Test E, Dianabol and Deca lined up; just organising Nolvadex and HCG. And I'll still be sans titties.

well protein powder is assumed for everybody who lifts (I use 100% gold on Whey) but I don't use anything except that

and I've had gyno since I was 14... nothing I can do about it except have surgery (which I'm planning for ASAP - I'm prolly gonna do it once I become a personal trainer in february then I'm gonna finance it

I got fucked over by nature

JESUS CHRIST IF I HEAR ONE MORE THING ABOUT BODYBUILING I AM GOING TO FUCKING EXPLODE

WHOEVER WANTS A BAN ON ALL BODYBUILDING DISCUSSION SAY I

I hate the fact that my friends wont take me to CD Warehouse to pick up those Death albums I ordered.

I noticed Nick Cave in your sig, are you a fan of The Birthday Party?

and everything else he's ever done. he's my Elvis.

i love most everything every member of the Bad Seeds has done otherwise, too, esp. Einsturzende Neubauten and the Dirty Three.

(sits in the corner in upright fetal position and rocks back and forth waiting for the debut Grinderman album to arrive)

(np: "No Pussy Blues" over and over again)

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just got the job (17 dollars an hour with potential for way more) - I'm gonna be selling knives to people

17 year old making 17 dollars an hour... :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.