the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cigs has never ever in the history of the English language EVER been used as an abbreviation for cigars. It has always been short for cigarettes. Always. Those roids are rotting your brain man.

I hate white guys that think black comedians and black man comedy movies are the funniest shit out.

( i don't know any black guys apart from aboriginals... which some of them try to associate themselves with black american music (rnb ect) and the bullshit that goes with that... probably because there is no actual aboriginal music that would appeal to a teenager)

I hate that stupid Buzz Ballads commercial...like hell I'm paying 26 dollars for two discs of mediocre alterna-rock.

Damn straight.

Personally I love smoking, cigs, cigars, whatever. I hate when my rooms fills up with smoke though, its not cool.
I love it. I like finding interesting patterns in the smoke and playing with flashlights and other lights in smoke.

This is the third post I've replied to regarding cigs. Very interesting since I thought most of this board was anti-smoking.

I never smoked and don't intend to start.
When I was little(about 8) I loved destroying my parents' cigarettes. I would arm myself with a fork, sneak up on an unsuspecting freshly opened pack and punch holes through it.

I never smoked and don't intend to start.
When I was little(about 8) I loved destroying my parents' cigarettes. I would arm myself with a fork, sneak up on an unsuspecting freshly opened pack and punch holes through it.
haha. I've never tried to smoke anything. And yeah, when I was small I used to destroy my dad's cigarettes. He promised to stop smoking when I'll be born, haha it took him 21 years to stop though.

I think the worst part about being a non-smoker and dealing with people who do smoke is the smell. Obviously the person who smokes doesn't realize it but to anyone who is around them and doesn't smoke, my god is foul smelling. And it seems to get everywhere. My mom smokes and I could step foot into her house for 10 fucking seconds and come out smelling like an ashtray. Sad part is my stupid little brother is smoking now, going to have to beat his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.