the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate white guys that think black comedians and black man comedy movies are the funniest shit out.

( i don't know any black guys apart from aboriginals... which some of them try to associate themselves with black american music (rnb ect) and the bullshit that goes with that... probably because there is no actual aboriginal music that would appeal to a teenager)

lol @ this entire post. And Aboriginals are not black in the sense of black people, although they are mostly darker than most black people.

I can't afford to miss, there is so much material. I feel horrible though so it's not like I'd be able to pay attention anyway

I hate that cunt from the interview video posted here that says death metal is creepy and should be banned or whatever. I hope she gets run over by a greyhound!

Today was practically one of the worst fucking days ever, and it was supposed to be one of the best.

14494.EB665CF2.jpg

:lol:

If I still had rep privelges (which for some reason I dont) then I would pos rep you for that.

But really. I was gonna have a great school day, cause it was friday. Then go over my girlfriends house, then go blaze with my friend all night. But school was fucked (dont ask why) and I got kicked out of my girlfriends house because her mom spyed on us fucking around on the couch. And my smoking plans are canceled for tonight, because of a dumb fucking faggot I am ashamed to call me father. He lives in lakeville.

Who wants to fight me? I'm in the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.