the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always incredibly polite to her and went out of my way to please her, just so she would like me. And she always did. But I think that sort of fucking ruined it :lol:

:lol:

If I still had rep privelges (which for some reason I dont) then I would pos rep you for that.

But really. I was gonna have a great school day, cause it was friday. Then go over my girlfriends house, then go blaze with my friend all night. But school was fucked (dont ask why) and I got kicked out of my girlfriends house because her mom spyed on us fucking around on the couch. And my smoking plans are canceled for tonight, because of a dumb fucking faggot I am ashamed to call me father. He lives in lakeville.

Who wants to fight me? I'm in the mood.

i just did some bench press and squats (damn i sound like bigdave) let's go bitch :lol:

:lol:

If I still had rep privelges (which for some reason I dont) then I would pos rep you for that.

But really. I was gonna have a great school day, cause it was friday. Then go over my girlfriends house, then go blaze with my friend all night. But school was fucked (dont ask why) and I got kicked out of my girlfriends house because her mom spyed on us fucking around on the couch. And my smoking plans are canceled for tonight, because of a dumb fucking faggot I am ashamed to call me father. He lives in lakeville.

Who wants to fight me? I'm in the mood.

I'll crush you son.

You must be great at lying

No, she knows we do. It's just that my girlfriend is 18 and her mom believes that once you're 18, you pretty much have your own conscience and don't really have to even follow the rules (which is fuckin' cool I wish my parents were like that!).

I guess it is just times like these that I realize I'm insanely lucky.

It also helps that my girl is gorgeous, and...

Oh wait I should be hating something...uh.

Well I hate that Christmas isn't like a week sooner.

I fuckin hate Vonage. The internet doesnt work half the time either, and all phone conversations are impossible. I can hear the other person fine, but they can barely understand a single word I say. Its like talking on the worlds worst cell phone. We thought it might be the phones, so we got some new ones. Same results.

Trust me, its well worth the fucking fifteen bucks a month you pay for it

I hate that I live in the fucking "live music capitol of the world" and yet we get good metal bands to play here maybe once or twice a goddamn year. I'm so sick of all the shitty country music and white rappers here too. The only good thing about Austin is that we have Averse Sefira and Watchtower.

I fuckin hate Vonage. The internet doesnt work half the time either, and all phone conversations are impossible. I can hear the other person fine, but they can barely understand a single word I say. Its like talking on the worlds worst cell phone. We thought it might be the phones, so we got some new ones. Same results.

Trust me, its well worth the fucking fifteen bucks a month you pay for it
We had Charter Cable telephone and half the time you can't get a call in or out because all the lines are busy or whatever. Cable telephone is shit.

Ah, I can't wait till christmas. I'm getting one of those iPod radios, so I can annoy my household with my metal anywhere, not just from the computer.

yay 2000th post

I hate bodybuilding talk. NO dude!! You have to eat 2.8 pounds of protein THEN liberate your GI mass so your carbs synthesis don't burn too fast before your 3 set 4x8 reps bench session, otherwise your reverse triceps will divert your conjugated cellular peptide amino acid chains to your frontal lobe and the steroid supps wont increase your casein production!

Christ, who cares?

Reactions: Matt
Status
Not open for further replies.