the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, almost every thread has seen it since bigdave came around. I voted for a ban on it, but basically all i got was people telling me to stop bitching.

I hate bodybuilding talk. NO dude!! You have to eat 2.8 pounds of protein THEN liberate your GI mass so your carbs synthesis don't burn too fast before your 3 set 4x8 reps bench session, otherwise your reverse triceps will divert your conjugated cellular peptide amino acid chains to your frontal lobe and the steroid supps wont increase your casein production!

Christ, who cares?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure BBers would feel the same way about boards like this

what the fuck are you talking about you idiot?? that band isn't symphonic dark melodic sludge heavy brutal technical death black metal, they're symphonic dark melodic sludge heavy brutal technical death black metal with doom influence, DUH!!!!!!!! moron

I hate when you are younger and realize santa is not real. A lot of essense is gone. Christmas is not really about jesus christ imo(he's dead). Christmas was santa and his reindeers giving you tons of presents and your parents telling you to go to bed early because they wanted to get the presents out soon so they could get some sleep and you having no idea it was them thinking it was Santa. Remember when you are 11 and you really think all the presents under the tree are from santa.... good times.

But at least it isn't towards something as totally superficial as bodybuilding. Reminds me of a woman talking about her breast enlargements

breast enlargement = 2 hour long surgery

Bodybuilding = 20 years of brutal hard work, dedication, commitment, impeccable discipline, constantly fighting through adversity/injuries

superficial??

Stop talking about bodybuilding for christ sakes.

"General Metal Discussion"

offtopic discussion is fine in small doses you fucking troll.

why am I getting the blame here??

in almost every instance I'm just responding to something someone else said

I'll stop doing that though from now on

anyways - i hate that I haven't gotten my new name on here - it' s gonna be great

chuck schuldiner >>> god

why am I getting the blame here??

in almost every instance I'm just responding to something someone else said

I'll stop doing that though from now on

anyways - i hate that I haven't gotten my new name on here - it' s gonna be great

chuck schuldiner >>> god

You always talk off topic shit, thats why you get the blame. Dont reply to others in that case.

Chuck faced 'death'.... HA

seriously though spiritual healing is great. I do not kiss peoples ass and make them out to be deities though.

Status
Not open for further replies.