the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lack of blitzing will kill the Bears.
my dad always yells at the TV when watching NFL games. No one ever fucking blitzs.... except for the Ravens.
'85 Bears rushed 7-8 guys on every down. These Bears only send 4, maybe 5. shitty!

why the fuck would you ever blitz if you didn't have to ???

blitzing leaves secondary vulnerable and the running game open to the big run

if you can stop the run/get pass pressure with 4 or 5... blitzing is pointless

Well chuck beat me to it. But you obviously haven't noticed that the bears don't need to rush more than their front four. Regardless of how awesome their defense is, they won't get anywhere in the playoffs with that offense playing the way it is.

why the fuck would you ever blitz if you didn't have to ???

blitzing leaves secondary vulnerable and the running game open to the big run

if you can stop the run/get pass pressure with 4 or 5... blitzing is pointless
Not so. Blitzing the right way puts a hell of a lot of pressure on the quarterback and is more effective than not blitzing because it makes quarterbacks worried and less effective. Mixing in blitzes is very effective.

Not so. Blitzing the right way puts a hell of a lot of pressure on the quarterback and is more effective than not blitzing because it makes quarterbacks worried and less effective. Mixing in blitzes is very effective.

exactly. Blitzing is the most important thing in football.
If the quarterback is pressured, then he rushes throws, which leads to ints...

I assumed you were all talking about basketball until someone mentioned "football". Jesus, why is every other thread turning into a shitty yanky sports orgy? I don't even know or care what "blitzing" is.

I assumed you were all talking about basketball until someone mentioned "football". Jesus, why is every other thread turning into a shitty yanky sports orgy? I don't even know or care what "blitzing" is.

Go to fucking chat or PM, stop fucken the threads up with sports talk, at least talk about real sports if you must

and whoever thinks football doesn't take intelligence or thought is a moron

I played offensive line in high school... I had to make 4 or 5 decisions in 2 seconds, not to mention play with perfect technique - even the smallest mistake can result in a penalty or you getting beaten by the defender

theres definately a mental side to all sports

I hate cutting my arse when I shit. Toilet paper these days.....

WTF, are you using, razor paper?

kitten.jpg

Try a kitten, leaves my ass nice and fresh... and downright cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.