the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He means chavs need to act white therefore not like scum. Then again they all listen to my pals music anyway, which says raping your mother is a cool thing......:erk:
That wasn't a racist post :rolleyes:

You think minorities are scum, so that whites shouldn't reduce themselves to their level? And I would also like to know what "my pals music" is and where exactly does it promote "mother raping" :erk:

I HATE hot bitches that are dumb, the ones that say "what?" to every little thing you say that is supposed to be funny, or sarcastic, it pisses me off too much to still want to bother with them FUKK II

That wasn't a racist post :rolleyes:

You think minorities are scum, so that whites shouldn't reduce themselves to their level? And I would also like to know what "my pals music" is and where exactly does it promote "mother raping" :erk:

Oh dear god.

Rap, Hip hop, and Rnb are nig music. And a lovely quote from NWA: '...straight outta Compton, is a brotha that'll smother yo' mother, and make ya sister think I love her.'

Almost correct. I HATE BEING QUESTIONED!

Oh dear god.

Rap, Hip hop, and Rnb are nig music. And a lovely quote from NWA: '...straight outta Compton, is a brotha that'll smother yo' mother, and make ya sister think I love her.'

Almost correct. I HATE BEING QUESTIONED!

Actually, Eminem is prob the only rapper to have lyrics about raping his mother. And he is WHITE! Maybe that will change your idea of "nig music"

:Smug:

No, because eninem is nig music dispite the fact he is a white man, he is a wigger....wigger comes from my pals. Its like God Forbid, they are black, but they play metal, which is predominantly white music.

Status
Not open for further replies.