the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats are so much better than dogs.

I got in another fight lastnight after leaving the pub, some 15 year old chavs, three of them to be exact, started shouting at my mates and I from across the road, saying we're fucking faggots, goths (two of my mates were wearing shirts, and jackets :erk: ) etc. After they had thrown their beer cans at us, one hitting my mates and considering we are 3 - 4 years older we decided to just chase them and kick the crap out of them. I get fed up with people like that. But I hate the fact my knuckles cain.

I got punched in the face by an ignorant wigger on the bus a few years ago. basically he announced "whats with all these faggot loser metalheads on this bus" and his girlfriend chimed in and said "rock sucks!" I took offense and told them to quit acting retarded and thats when he punched me. he got suspended thankfully.

you should've told them to act their race and kill them. chavs are worthless pieces of shit.

Yes. It is. He makes it sound like Cuban is bitching all the time, when the new technical foul for complaining rule was put in for Duncan. That kinda says something.

yeah, um, but i think we can agree that Duncan gets fouled a lot more than Cuban does? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Duncan is like a white guy. all the white guys bitch. big angry black dudes have too much pride, so if they get hit they just take it. the big fundamental is totally fundamental on his expectations of the referees. nothing wrong with that, they should be doing their jobs, and he DOES get about 10 no-calls a game.

did you see him get stabbed in the eye by whoever the fuck loser Sixers player that was today? the guy wasn't even vaguely going for the ball. he intentionally reached out while running past Duncan and poked him in the fucking eye.

btw Duncan >>> everyone's favorite player, so he can do whatever.

edit: :rolleyes: @ the zero tolerance rule being for Duncan. they don't call it "The Rasheed Rule" for nothing.

Rap and football (soccer). They dont dress like blacks. We have wiggers over here too, they just arent violent. Chavs sole purpose in life is to fight, play football and try and fuck as many birds as possible.

I got punched in the face by an ignorant wigger on the bus a few years ago. basically he announced "whats with all these faggot loser metalheads on this bus" and his girlfriend chimed in and said "rock sucks!" I took offense and told them to quit acting retarded and thats when he punched me. he got suspended thankfully.

you should've told them to act their race and kill them. chavs are worthless pieces of shit.
You should've kicked his ass. Anyone who has ever punch me face has gotten the shit kicked out of them by me. White people who listen to rap and nothing else deserve to get the shit kicked out of them.

Reactions: The Heartbreak Kid
Rap and football (soccer). They dont dress like blacks. We have wiggers over here too, they just arent violent. Chavs sole purpose in life is to fight, play football and try and fuck as many birds as possible.
Isn't everyone in England into soccer? Soccer is a pretty cool sport. Well, at least it's a lot more fun to watch than basketball is. BTW, don't you have a lot of Nigerians living in England?

Yeah loads of people like soccer here, I do, but they are the sort that go to watch the games in order to try and fight the opposing teams fans. And yeh there are loads of Nigerians, recently the population has boomed because over the last few years they did a Cuba - Florida thing.

Soccer, second to football but tied with hockey, is probably teh most br00tal sport evar (namely because of the fans). I've never been into it myself, but I sure don't hate it. It's a very interesting sport and I love watching Euro soccer games on tv. The fans are nuttier than squirrel turds.

Ironic that two different countries favorite sport is named football but are completely different. WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS!!1

All hail Football in both forms!

edit: Rugby is teh shit too

Status
Not open for further replies.