the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs fucking suck. I was bit by one when I was only a year old and I guess I've developed something of a fear of them because of that incident. I've only been able to enjoy having one dog around and that was my grandparents German Shepherd named Thor. Sadly he died, so I no longer have any reason to spare my dislike of dogs.

I was attacked by one of my aunts dog when little and it charged me flipping me. After that if a dog comes towards me I am gone. A little dog is fine, but once they reach a decent size i'm out.

I hate dogs. I just went into my backyard to have a beer and go for a walk and a dog was in my yard(twice). After 8 beers I just do not trust someones dogs and to be honest it scared the crap out of me. In the dark you can't see and at first I thought it was a fucking coyote or something. For all I know it could have been a bear. People need to keep their animals in at night because i'm not fucking with someones dog. I hear about people being attacked by dogs all the time and if I am walking around in the dark can't fucking see.
How about cats? My roommates cat left a hairball on my computer chair a few weeks ago, and that kinda pissed me off. The cat is otherwise pretty cool, though. I think I like cats better than dogs.

I hate this internet gambling law that was recently passed. Today I logged onto PokerRoom for the first time since like April and I find out I can't play for real money. I have to cash out my $50.

I hate when you are looking at a star in the sky at night and notice it keeps getting closer... then you realize it's a plane.

dog_003N.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I hate dogs. I just went into my backyard to have a beer and go for a walk and a dog was in my yard(twice). After 8 beers I just do not trust someones dogs and to be honest it scared the crap out of me. In the dark you can't see and at first I thought it was a fucking coyote or something. For all I know it could have been a bear. People need to keep their animals in at night because i'm not fucking with someones dog. I hear about people being attacked by dogs all the time and if I am walking around in the dark can't fucking see.

You ever heard of a thing called a FLASHLIGHT?

I hate getting logged out every time I leave the site for 5 minutes.
How to avoid this happening?

edit:nvm, just now noticed there is a "remember me"check box :erk:

I hate this internet gambling law that was recently passed. Today I logged onto PokerRoom for the first time since like April and I find out I can't play for real money. I have to cash out my $50.

play on poker stars

charles_dexter_ward said:
lol leave the greys alone, he's somehow managed to go from being the worst poster on the forum to being far and away the best

just sent a pm to deron :wave:

I don't. Granted I probably won't ever own a dog, cats are THE worst animals evar. Not to mention I'm allergic to them, fucking pos.

I used to hate cats and think I was allergic to them as well. They're actually really cool. And the more time I've spent with them the less allergic I've become.

Status
Not open for further replies.