the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I was singing that song at the concert in the high school. I used to like Savage Garden :) The name of the song is really.... grim and kinky though...

greys is kind of like the fat guy from the Super Troopers crew. the board wouldn't be the same without him, but at the same time, when one of us has to get sprayed with a firehose and doused in Lice-Out....

...and you know they don't hang out on the weekend...

Indeed. He's putting me off the forum because he's everywhere you go, in every thread, spouting some inane uninformed wank. Telling him to shutup seems to make him post more. It's doing my head in.

Yeah likewise. Im fucking fed up hearing about body building, baseball, protein, hip-hop, how he is very tolerant, but intolerant of racists :erk: , and how his word is the 'law'

I want a picture of him so I can put it on a punch bag.

I hate dogs. I just went into my backyard to have a beer and go for a walk and a dog was in my yard(twice). After 8 beers I just do not trust someones dogs and to be honest it scared the crap out of me. In the dark you can't see and at first I thought it was a fucking coyote or something. For all I know it could have been a bear. People need to keep their animals in at night because i'm not fucking with someones dog. I hear about people being attacked by dogs all the time and if I am walking around in the dark can't fucking see.

Dogs fucking suck. I was bit by one when I was only a year old and I guess I've developed something of a fear of them because of that incident. I've only been able to enjoy having one dog around and that was my grandparents German Shepherd named Thor. Sadly he died, so I no longer have any reason to spare my dislike of dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.