the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hate cats and think I was allergic to them as well. They're actually really cool. And the more time I've spent with them the less allergic I've become.
I used to kinda dislike cats, too. But over the last couple years, I dated a couple girls with cats, my friend whose place I go over to for band practice a couple times a week has two of them, and finally one of my current roommates has a cat. Cats ftw

ROFLcat2.jpg

Cats are so much better than dogs.

I got in another fight lastnight after leaving the pub, some 15 year old chavs, three of them to be exact, started shouting at my mates and I from across the road, saying we're fucking faggots, goths (two of my mates were wearing shirts, and jackets :erk: ) etc. After they had thrown their beer cans at us, one hitting my mates and considering we are 3 - 4 years older we decided to just chase them and kick the crap out of them. I get fed up with people like that. But I hate the fact my knuckles cain.

Cats are so much better than dogs.

I got in another fight lastnight after leaving the pub, some 15 year old chavs, three of them to be exact, started shouting at my mates and I from across the road, saying we're fucking faggots, goths (two of my mates were wearing shirts, and jackets :erk: ) etc. After they had thrown their beer cans at us, one hitting my mates and considering we are 3 - 4 years older we decided to just chase them and kick the crap out of them. I get fed up with people like that. But I hate the fact my knuckles cain.

chavs are wiggers correct???
man it's been a while since I was involved in a fight - I would have loved to have been there and kick some ass :)

Status
Not open for further replies.