the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can just discuss metal or rap music. Both of which I know about than you... :kickass:

I never said you didn't... I realize my deficiencies in musical knowledge and don't pretend otherwise

but I don't make ridiculous wide spreading generalizations/judgements on things that I don't have even the most basic understand of (which you do, quite a bit)

metal wrath - you seem like a nice guy... I just wish you would take the time to even begin to understand something before judging it (and people in general are guilty of this very very often)

Personally, what I hate is when people don't properly label their mp3 tags and filenames. Sure, I'm thankful for that person's decency to upload the music but for the convenience of others, why not fix them?

And before anyone can say "if you don't like it then don't download it" - I don't see how hard it is to label the tags prior or after to ripping the cd, or at least fixing your ripping program so that they don’t look like shit.

Example:
peste noire > la sanie des siecles - panegyrique de la degenerescence [2006] >
“peste_noire_-_la sanie des siecles - panegyrique de la degenerescence_-_08-des medecins malades et des saint sequestres_hxty!.mp3"

- it is all in lowercase letters
- plenty of underscores
- lacking punctuation like commas etc...
- lacking the correct letter usage in the bands native language
- excessive amount of garbage found within
- and the filename is so long that it will most surely get cut off

Why do that when it can look like this:
Panzerchrist > (2006) Battalion Beast >
“06 - Flame of the Panzerchrist.mp3"

Personally, what I hate is when people don't properly label their mp3 tags and filenames. Sure, I'm thankful for that person's decency to upload the music but for the convenience of others, why not fix them?

And before anyone can say "if you don't like it then don't download it" - I don't see how hard it is to label the tags prior or after to ripping the cd, or at least fixing your ripping program so that they don’t look like shit.

Example:
peste noire > la sanie des siecles - panegyrique de la degenerescence [2006] >
“peste_noire_-_la sanie des siecles - panegyrique de la degenerescence_-_08-des medecins malades et des saint sequestres_hxty!.mp3"

- it is all in lowercase letters
- plenty of underscores
- lacking punctuation like commas etc...
- lacking the correct letter usage in the bands native language
- excessive amount of garbage found within
- and the filename is so long that it will most surely get cut off

Why do that when it can look like this:
Panzerchrist > (2006) Battalion Beast >
“06 - Flame of the Panzerchrist.mp3"

yea I wish everybody would name their files with some form of band name >> album >> song # and song name

09-joanna_newsom--peach_plum_pear.mp3

That is essentially all I need :)

Though shit like this is unbearable.

52%20-%20Searching%20For%20Friends.mp3

i googled 'rgr' and got

01%20Rgr%2002%20Lrg.JPG

and

rgr.jpg

and

rgr.gif

...get it now?

Status