the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. When I was in High school everyone who was in sports would bitch about it 24/7 and I always wondered why they even bothered if they hated it so much.

I can't stand basketball though. Watching a bunch of niggaz bounce a ball back and forth until it pathetically gets slapped out of their hands...leading to a foul, then a plethora of more hand slapping...

this is some ridiculous racist idiocy

have you ever tried to play basketball???

that's like some stupid black guy saying hockey is a bunch of white guys skating and hitting a puck :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i'm in really bad shape, when I run for like 30 seconds I feel like I am going to die and my heart will burst or something, yeah.

30 seconds LMAO

I could probably run 2 or 3 miles... but I hate doing it so much

a real test of cardio is doing 20 rep squats... (it is br000000000000tal on your cardio system)

maybe, in a couple of years, by the grace of god, metal will pull it's head out of it's ass and produce something worth loving. there hasn't been a "metal" album since the late 90s that's as good as Frog Eyes "The Golden River" or Jolie Holland "Catalpa" or any fucking thing that Bonnie Prince Billy has released.

Broken Social Scene > all metal from the '00s.

see the picture in my sig with the 3 guys in black

i could name bands i don't even like that are better than behemoth.

unless you're gonna compare bands in the exact same subgenre... comparing bands is entirely subjective/based on opinion/perception

regardless of whether or not you like behemoth... gotta admit these guys are very talented (especially inferno's drumming)

at least you've been paying attention... sort of...

judging a band's quality by what compositional elements they use is a flawed process of subjective perception: "i hate blast beats, this band has blast beats, i hate this band".

but...

judging a band or comparing two bands by their artistic merits and execution (in simple terms "band A does blast beats more effectively than band B, band A is better" or "band A does their blast beats more effectively than band B does their emo singing") is okay.

it's about identifying the positive qualities of a band and comparing and contrasting with the qualities of other bands, with the intent of deciding which band is more deserving of your attention. if band C has more positive qualities than band D, band C has more potential for listening, and is, effectively, "better".

this is some ridiculous racist idiocy

have you ever tried to play basketball???

that's like some stupid black guy saying hockey is a bunch of white guys skating and hitting a puck :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've played basketball plenty of times.

Well there's probably about 10-15 black guys in the NHL, so its basically a sport consisting of white guys. And it wasn't racist, according to black comedians I used a non-racist term "nigga" that is distinguishable from having said any racist remark.

At least hockey is played a fast pace, with hitting and fighting. What the hell does basketball have? I'd have more respect for the sport if there was an actual obstacle - but unlike hockey or football, there really isn't, its far to easy to score a couple points, dribble down the court and throw the ball in the hoop, then repeat about 50-60 times.

I've played basketball plenty of times.

Well there's probably about 10-15 black guys in the NHL, so its basically a sport consisting of white guys. And it wasn't racist, according to black comedians I used a non-racist term "nigga" that is distinguishable from having said any racist remark.

At least hockey is played a fast pace, with hitting and fighting. What the hell does basketball have? I'd have more respect for the sport if there was an actual obstacle - but unlike hockey or football, there really isn't, its far to easy to score a couple points, dribble down the court and throw the ball in the hoop, then repeat about 50-60 times.

grim, please educate this man - he may be hopeless

judging a band or comparing two bands by their artistic merits and execution (in simple terms "band A does blast beats more effectively than band B, band A is better" or "band A does their blast beats more effectively than band B does their emo singing") is okay.

it's about identifying the positive qualities of a band and comparing and contrasting with the qualities of other bands, with the intent of deciding which band is more deserving of your attention. if band C has fewer positive qualities than band D, band C has more potential for listening, and is, effectively, "better".

but this is entirely based on opinion though...

one person could think opeth's contrast of heavy and acoustic is poorly executed (with bad transition) while another person could think it is brilliant

neither is wrong, it's how they perceive the music they hear

just like somebody could think death is wankery, and somebody else could think they are great musicians making very technical music

perception

Don't you know anything, it's not racist at all to refer to black people as niggaz because black comedians do it.

Basketball is such a my pals sport. Just like baseball is a cracker sport. Let's all base our fucking vocabulary on what's acceptable in the mainstream these days, bar common fucking decency.

It was a retarded, judgemental, racist thing to say. Shut up. Stop justifying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.