the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
your logic is utterly flawless. utterly.

Well yeah, what I said was a joke.

Its lame when a black person tries to justify his reasoning for using the word "my pals" when a white person is deemed racist for doing the same thing. Or when a black person uses the word cracker, but its not racist because white people aren't 'the minority.'

Tis a bullshit double standard.

Black Guy: "Using cracker is not as offensive because white people were never slaves"
Me: "Neither were you dumbfuck"

dude you just said there is no obstacle to the game

the obstacle is the defensive 6'8 220 player with long arms and 60 inch verticle all over you

Yes but he can barely do anything but block or attempt to steal the ball away - fouls and suspensions are awarded far too easily. Its not like in Football where the guy running can be taken down, or in hockey where youre allowed to body check. If there was really obstactes then there wouldn't be as high of scores of 120-100 not to mention the court is small. Sure I know how the point system works but still, theres not much in the way of obstacle when you compare it to other sports of the same idea.

When you get down to it, you could say any sport is "just a bunch of [insert race here] guys running around trying to get [something] into [something]!" and all you're really saying is you don't like it because... what? It's a game with a set of rules like any other?

aw god not this stupid argument over "nigga" again

guys this has been discussed probably millions of times over and over again, it will never be resolved

just respect people's wishes and drop this idiotic argument

it's the 21st fucking century, why is there still so much damn debate over race??

race means nothing at all....

actually basketball is sort of a joke. but it is still funner than baseball. Football is overrated... I fucking hate pep rally's!!!!!!!

uhmm... no - baseball is a complex sport that takes years to understand

I've been watching baseball (hardcore) since I was 9 years old... come back to me when you understand things like pitcher stamina, late downward movement on a curveball, opening up your shoulders too early and struggling to keep a slider fair, etc.... etc... etc...

baseball is a slow, intricate, methodical sport that is only dull to dull minds... like criticizing doom metal bands because they don't play at 300 BPM :rolleyes:

I'm getting irritated of people making ridiculous comments about sports when they're painfully and obviously clueless about it

come on guys... learn something about the sport before you bash it so you don't look like an ignorant jackass

uhmm... no - baseball is a complex sport that takes years to understand

I've been watching baseball (hardcore) since I was 9 years old... come back to me when you understand things like pitcher stamina, late downward movement on a curveball, opening up your shoulders too early and struggling to keep a slider fair, etc.... etc... etc...

baseball is a slow, intricate, methodical sport that is only dull to dull minds... like criticizing doom metal bands because they don't play at 300 BPM :rolleyes:
You are just being retarded, I was stating my opinion: that baseball is not as fun as playing basketball. I hate watching either sport though.

Status
Not open for further replies.