the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have let Mexico keep that fucking waste of landmass.

all the private gunowners in Texas, even just the greater San Antonio-Austin area, could take over Mexico in 17 hours with minimal help from the Coast Guard. never mind fucking Baaastin, Maaaas lol...

remove Texas from the face of the earth.

and whichever lame no-identity state MI is lol...

Steers, Queers, and OIL!

no queers. sometimes steers. we do bath in oil, though.

Shit I'm agreeing with bigdave :yuk:

remember when we used to say that about you lol...

SPURS LIKE A MUGG....

srsly.

top record in the league baby, and Brent Barry is no. 1 in 3 point shooting, AND we have the best point differential in the league (9.3 or something) by almost 3 whole points (next best is 6.5 i think), and TIM DUNCAN FUCKING PLAYS FOR US, so, and i do not say this lightly,

SPURS.

FUCK

THE

WORLD.

I think most people don't like Pantera because they were very popular. I still like em, cowboys from hell was awesome, and vulgar was cool too. They have a pretty metal sound.

cowboys from hell is fantastic

vulgar displays would have been pretty good if not for phil assholemo's atrocious vocals (not to mention the band's terrible lyrics)

FINISHED - I"M FUCKING FINISHED WITH COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cowboys from hell is fantastic

vulgar displays would have been pretty good if not for phil assholemo's atrocious vocals (not to mention the band's terrible lyrics)

FINISHED - I"M FUCKING FINISHED WITH COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's wrong will Anselmo's voice on vulgar? and the lyrics weren't that bad.

i hate people who hate pantera for no reason. if you dont like cowboys from hell give up trying to appreciate metal, because you have shit taste.

Or they learned that you don't have to like the so called "classics" to truely enjoy metal.

Boring guitar riffs, bullshit "tough guy" image, drums that are essentially worthless, and while I don't judge most metal by vocals ... the vocals were shit.

there's no tough guy image on Cowboys from hell - there's alot of great, very genuine emotion on the music

tough guy bullshit is their later stuff (starting with VDOP)

phil's vocals on CFH are fantastic - going from high pitch falsetto screams to melodic singing to thrashy harsh singing/screaming - his vocals are shit though starting with VDOP

Status
Not open for further replies.