the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wait you're right LOL

alright enough of that...

somebody else start a new discussion (I got nothin)

I think Bigdave is oblivious to fact that we don't want him here.

isn't this a bit hypocritical to say?? judging by your red reputation and some of the comments I have seen here about you (especially that last one by Vittra), I wouldn't say you're particularly popular here either

Unfortunately, there wasn’t a laugh to be found...as is the case with many of your childish "lol" posts.
HAHAHAHAHA

:lol: means I was laughing, dumbass, stfu

Actually my post was serious, how fucking lame is it to post "Cemetary Gates" lyrics, what was the point, to make Pantera seem like they are really "emotional"

As is the case with n00bs like you, STFU

oh wait you're right LOL

alright enough of that...

somebody else start a new discussion (I got nothin)

isn't this a bit hypocritical to say?? judging by your red reputation and some of the comments I have seen here about you (especially that last one by Vittra), I wouldn't say you're particularly popular here either

I'm certainly more liked then you, and I come here for metal, and I actually am able to contribute enough about it, while you just wack off to Death, Metallica, and Mastodon. And the people who don't like me are people I could care less about.

edit: Plus I had a rep of about 17 before I got dismantled in the Royal Carnage forum. Maybe you should go over there and post.

You're useless.

HAHAHAHAHA

Actually my post was serious, how fucking lame is it to post "Cemetary Gates" lyrics, what was the point, to make Pantera seem like they are really "emotional"

It mean's you were laughing!?!? Oh fuck me, if it wasn't blatantly obvious,
try re-reading my post if you didn't get it. :rolleyes:

And what is the point to any of your posts? You clearly offer nothing but useless comments that reflect the maturity level of a child.

You can call me all the names you want, but why not do us both a favour by you shutting the fuck up.

HAHAHAHAHA

why are you trying to provoke a flamewar??

why do so many fucking people here have the maturity levels of a fucking 5 year old???

Status
Not open for further replies.