the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw jesus fucking christ...metal archives is useless

I was looking for power/thrash metal and every fricking result I click on is a band that released 1 demo back in 1984

why can't this site have an option where the only bands that show up are ones who have released at least 2 or 3 full-length albums??

Why did you have to cut it?
I prefer winter because you can always get warmer but there is only so much you can do to get cooler (especially when you are restricted to wear certain clothes, like when you working)

I love waking up to look out my window to a field of fresh snow, meandering across the lanscape across the bounds and hills, through woods of slumber with only the sound of the creek flowing past an enchanted wintry forest, while I look towards the wintersun in it's glory, I am truly AT THE HEART OF WINTER

Then at night I can view the spectacle of the nightime sky under the starry twilight, where one can see the heavens basking in thy winter's glow, while the snow falleth on my freezing shoulders, I can only hear the winters breeze under the moonlight grimnest night!

aw jesus fucking christ...metal archives is useless

I was looking for power/thrash metal and every fricking result I click on is a band that released 1 demo back in 1984

why can't this site have an option where the only bands that show up are ones who have released at least 2 or 3 full-length albums??

Okay. I have the perfect band for you, Fireaxe. Food For The Gods is simply fucking fantastic and runs for 3:57:11.

I am growing my hair out right now. I regret cutting it during the summer when it was down to my shoulders.

Playing guitar with a haircut sucks also.

Status
Not open for further replies.