the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Wow, that whole debate about S a O was absolutely hilarious! :rolleyes: Ahem, looks like she cleared things up a bit I can see hahaha.

I'll be going on 25, btw (but I still wouldn't call myself a metal head, no matter what others wish to believe of me).
And, aren't there alot of metal heads in their 30's as well? And I think most of them listen to stuff like Slayer, Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath and the likes.

Damn.

So that's you. You like metal. You like baseball (if I recall correctly). If you like cats and / or dogs, we're square.

Thanks?

Yea. I like metal. I am huge baseball, hockey, and soccer fan. When it comes to soccer I go for the New York Mets, all the way.

I'm hoping to adopt a puppy on Saturday, haha.

What kind?

PS: Mets more like Mess am I right?

Pffft. Mets for life!

894.gif

A shepherd mix... doesn't say what else is in the mix. Seriously, though, that dog is irresistibly cute and awesome looking.

:lol: Wow, that whole debate about S a O was absolutely hilarious! :rolleyes: Ahem, looks like she cleared things up a bit I can see hahaha.

I'll be going on 25, btw (but I still wouldn't call myself a metal head, no matter what others wish to believe of me).
And, aren't there alot of metal heads in their 30's as well? And I think most of them listen to stuff like Slayer, Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath and the likes.
I'll be 30 in three weeks. I listen to death and black metal. I grew up listening to old school death metal and second wave black metal, and I still listen to it. One tends to listen to the music they grew up with for life (someday, current death and black metal will be as old as oldies are today). It's definitely NOT like one starts to listen to jazz or fucking Frank Sinatra when one hits a certain age.

I'll be 30 in three weeks. I listen to death and black metal. I grew up listening to old school death metal and second wave black metal, and I still listen to it. One tends to listen to the music they grew up with for life (someday, current death and black metal will be as old as oldies are today). It's definitely NOT like one starts to listen to jazz or fucking Frank Sinatra when one hits a certain age.

exactly. I aint mellowing with age.

I have actually met plenty of people who said they listened to metal (death/thrash etc...) in their 10s and 20's but now they only listen to jazz, prog rock, classical, etc...

metal is a genre that thrives on testosterone, once your test really goes down (mid to late 30s), I think the appeal of metal loses its power

just my .02$

I hate people that go around bashing people for the way they look or what they wear or what they listen to i mean for fuck sake y cant we all just be like me and not give a fuck in stupid trival bullshit like that whats the point you bash them it aint gonna stop them from doing what they are doin fuck off grow some balls and live your own life stop trying to rule other peoples!!!!!!

Join the crowd, cut your wrists and write an emo song about it.

So you are an ally in the grand cause against the evil empire.

Yes, I am.

And, judging by your location (thought I may be wrong), you are a Sox fan? Hmm, I agree with you guys, except for 1986 ;). Hail to the Mets. :)

BUT let's not turn this post into another sports discussion. I'm still recovering from the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.