the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amarantus said:
Well, I guess when you put somebody on your ignore list - you are avoiding his messages. Means like you cant stand them. For example if that person is bitching at you or something - you prefer just "not to see and not to know" instead of standing that shit.

Amarantus said:
Yeah, so could you explain what your point is please? Do you mean a weakness to the person who is DOING the ignoring?
My point is that the person who is doing the ignoring is showing some kind of weakness.

ender7227 said:
But you're not showing weakness if you have Consuming Impulse on your IL, he's a dumbass and an asshole and other words involving ass.
Well even if he is - if you put him on your IL - it means that you chose just not to see his another flaming at you or something, that in the same time says that you would prefer not to stand it, but "close your eyes". Its like closing your ears with palms when somebody says things that you wouldnt like to hear. In other words. When you escape or avoid critic or just some shitting - it proves that you're not strong enough to stand it.
No offence, again.

I agree ignore is weak and gay and boring. You should challenge your enemies and provide them with an honourable battle. :headbang:

Amarantus said:
Well if being concerned about losing all of your brain cells after reading a Consuming Impulse post is a weakness, then count me in.
He posts not that much btw. And + you always have a chance to find some reason for flaming and bitching at him. I wouldnt lose that chance :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.