the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I have no clue about the reason though. I have damn high temperature and have to pass about 5 exams tomorrow... I'm happy.

Killbot said:
5 exams in one day? You Ukranians sure know how to work hard :kickass:
Well, actually those will be exams that I havent passed in time :oops: :D
And if I wont pass them tomorrow that fuckers wont allow me to get my diploma, as I'm finishing. And also I gotta prepare for entrance examinations now, as Im fucking crazy and I'm going to enter a second university. Hell, somebody, save me :cry:

ender7227 said:
Colds have nothing to do with the weather, they're a virus

[/funfactoftheday]

and they look like this
black-1122519837_i_9276.jpg

I hate it when inspiration leaves me for long. I feel dumb. Also I hate when I have some art ideas but cant realize them coz I havent got enough of experience and skills or not enough of material abilities.

I hate fitting riffs together.

I can sit in my room for hours not like a section or riffs. I should have ten songs in the last month.

~Neurotica said:
I hate it when inspiration leaves me for long. I feel dumb. Also I hate when I have some art ideas but cant realize them coz I havent got enough of experience and skills or not enough of material abilities.

Arrghh I know what you mean about not enough skills and materials. Materials mainly because of money. Luckily, I have an endless array of ideas in my head, though when I'm given an assignment as an illustrator, that can be somewhat daunting to quickly come up with a good idea.

i hate that my best lyrics are written without any particular inspiration or concept, and usually when i'm drunk. when i sit down and try to write about something, even if it's being ripped off from something else i just read, i never seem to produce the same huge volume of words as when i just start scrawling nonsense about girls or drugs or whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.