the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted my post.

let me some this up quicker. I hope the world ends in 2012 because i'll never be albe to afford a house. The most I have made is 8 dollars an hour.

There is no point in living long.

I only make 8 dollars and hour not even making more than 7 grand a year and and can't be taxed. That's pretty pathetic when you are 19 and such a loser earlier. I don't want to be 60 years old one day. I have nothing to show.

Why not try and better yourself instead of simply complaining about it?

I'm sorry if that offends you, I am not trying to. I have no idea what your life has been like or what your current situation is but when I see people complain about their shitty lives it just pisses me off.

Both your lifes are probably not all that great so don't make it seem like i'm complaining more than I am.

I accept the fact that life is nothing great. Not everyone gets eveything handed to them nor is on prozac so if someone wants to complain they can complain. ok

There is no reason to be overly happy like you have nothing to complain about. That's worse than people complaining.

We all have problems. Doesn't mean you have to complain about them. It seems perspective is the key here. You are taking an extremely negative approach to life. I, on the other hand, try to take as positive an approach as possible. When I'm in a tough situation, I try to find ways out it. If I don't like the way things are going for me, I try to change them, instead of just hoping to die at a young age.

Impudent said:
No, it's meant as the realizations of the guy that wrote it (I forget which apostle that was). He claimed to have had a dream or a vision in which he saw all this and wrote the Book of Revelations.
A realization is different from a revelation. Realizing something is figuring something out on your own, having something revealed to you comes from an outside source. And it was John.

Status
Not open for further replies.