the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thasis said:
You only believe so because science hasn't proven it. I take things that are "unexplained" as simply not explained YET... just my thoughts...<<...>>...

I've heard people say this before, and I just simply don't think science can prove anything about what started all of life. It's not intended to prove or disprove God, it's just intended to explain how life functions. Plus, it's strictly limited to our human minds, which are not always the most logical or the most intelligent.

ender7227 said:
The earth will just take a little while to heal itself. We can't kill this planet, we can only kill ourselves.

I don't know whether to agree or disagree...

Yes we have the means to destroy this earth

Would we be able to do it before destroying ourselves?

Does it matter? Without the earth, we are destroyed.

I hate philosophy.

Thoth-Amon said:
OK. I've posted extensively on the "Who Can Really Believe in the Bible" thread already.
Oh, also I wasn't bullshitting when I said I've read tens of thousands of pages of Christian theology, apologetics, etc. I was planning on becoming a priest at one time and was studying it thoroughly.
And now you're posting on an almost entirely anti-christian metal thread, where did you go wrong? Jesus would be disappointed. Think about that and sleep tonight.:saint:

I'm guessing in acouple years some nuclear bombs are going to end a lot of people. Not the entire earth or everyone but a lot.

Thoth-Amon said:
The word Apocalypse means Revelation. When you say Apocalypse you generally mean Revelation, i.e. biblical eschatology. I was nit picking.
Apocalypse does not mean Revelation. A revelation is a realization.

ender7227 said:
Let 'em fly. I'm not nihilistic, but they'll fly sooner or later.

I remember hearing people thinking the world is going to end in 2012 or somewhere around there. This does not seem off especially with what is going on lately. When things start backing up someone beliefs than it could be possible.

ender7227 said:
In Biblical senses it means a revolution on earth, what with the second coming of Jesus and all.

Am I actually participating in this?
No, it's meant as the realizations of the guy that wrote it (I forget which apostle that was). He claimed to have had a dream or a vision in which he saw all this and wrote the Book of Revelations.

Status
Not open for further replies.