the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blinded By Blood said:
Some bitch randomly comes out and talks shit on me and my friend for no reason, but says she has no problem with another friend. Another is pissed at us because we thought one of her friends was gay and some other guy told him, so he wanted to fight us(don't ask me how she got pissed)

Also, it seems like any girl thats ever into me I can't tolerate, and vice versa. Either that or they get a boyfriend
So what did you do ?

Yes, it is.

Explain to me how it isn't. They're both innocent creatures, that don't know what they're doing and are taken advantage of without them realising. Making someone mentally retarded do it is about the same as well.

The difference is in letting/making; letting the dog and making the child. Also you fail to mention if there is an incentive for the child i.e. a tasty snack.

I agree it's hardly ethical, not to mention fucking repulsive, but it's hardly the same.

Well I thought it was implied that the child would be doing it for the peanut butter--- it's about the same.... the same enough for me to bring it up. Of course it's not the exact same thing, since it's a bit less taboo for our society to acknowledge that people sexually violate animals, than it is for us to acknowledge the violation of our children.

And thankfully the dog will never realise that it was taken advantage of in such a way, the child will grow up and then realise what happened and feel ashamed the rest of its life.

99.9% of children will not lick your balls for peanut butter.

99.9% of dogs will lick your balls for no reason.

If the child is a 16 year old girl I would let her lick stuff of my balls.

I'm 19... would not be illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.