the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive said it to a black guy many times. He's the exact opposite of the earlier mentioned "paki", thus he doesn't mind because he also knows that if he is offended by a word he uses often himself that only makes him a hypocrite. If the black guys over there at your place are offended by it they are stupid and need to die in a gang shootout.

PanzerKunt said:
Ive said it to a black guy many times. He's the exact opposite of the earlier mentioned "paki", thus he doesn't mind because he also knows that if he is offended by a word he uses often himself that only makes him a hypocrite.
I said go say that to a black guy OVER HERE.

PanzerKunt said:
Ive said it to a black guy many times. He's the exact opposite of the earlier mentioned "paki", thus he doesn't mind because he also knows that if he is offended by a word he uses often himself that only makes him a hypocrite. If the black guys over there at your place are offended by it they are stupid and need to die in a gang shootout.

Die in a gang shoot out, your a steriotyping fool.

PanzerKunt said:

Don't get me wrong man I know exactly what you are saying. It's pretty stupid for someone to be totally against something and turn around and do or say it etc. It's just the fact of being racist is what drives me nuts. I mean my girlfriend is Asian, two of my best friends are mexican, one of my good friends is black. Just stupid.

Amarantus said:
Don't get me wrong man I know exactly what you are saying. It's pretty stupid for someone to be totally against something and turn around and do or say it etc. It's just the fact of being racist is what drives me nuts. I mean my girlfriend is Asian, two of my best friends are mexican, one of my good friends is black. Just stupid.

Exactly.

Amarantus said:
I also agree.

I also think it's retarded for people to be "allowed" to use ethnic slurs just because they are that particular ethnicity, but I don't go around calling people my pals or pakis or heebs to their faces or any of that shit. Seriously, what is the point of that? To show that you can or you're not afraid? To point out their hypocrisy? Why even bother? If they can't understand the simple stupidity of what they're doing, odds are that what you say won't ever register with them at all.

I tell my black friend to stop acting so niggardly all the time. I think he eventually looked it up.

TaylorC said:
I also think it's retarded for people to be "allowed" to use ethnic slurs just because they are that particular ethnicity, but I don't go around calling people my pals or pakis or heebs to their faces or any of that shit. Seriously, what is the point of that? To show that you can or you're not afraid? To point out their hypocrisy? Why even bother? If they can't understand the simple stupidity of what they're doing, odds are that what you say won't ever register with them at all.

I never do it face to face unless I know the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.