the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate contacts. One of these i'm days going to get lazer eye surgery.

I hate metallica also, they really should retire.

End of Your Days said:
Fistfuck yourself.

True metal people wanna rock, not pose! Poseur, please leave the hall, 'cause we're to loud! And there is no way, we'll ever turn down!

(Selective Manowar quoting)

(Seriously, though. You're a fucking poseur. Get out.)

Crimson Velvet said:
True metal people wanna rock, not pose! Poseur, please leave the hall, 'cause we're to loud! And there is no way, we'll ever turn down!

(Selective Manowar quoting)

(Seriously, though. You're a fucking poseur. Get out.)

You must be some faggot Metallica fan. Get over yourself, kid.

Hahahaha, I'm seven years older than you!

And that's not the issue. The issue is that you're a pathetic attention whore, and you should sign up at myspace and whine there, instead of cluttering up a metal board with how your wife left you for some dude she met playing a computer game...

Metallica does not represent metal so calling someone a poser based on metallica is pretty lame especially since they've sucked for almost 20 years. If you are going to start an arguement atleast have a better reason because most people hate metallica with a reason too. Metallica is like old people..... they suck.

..anyways lets get back on topic here.

Crimson Velvet said:
Hahahaha, I'm seven years older than you!

And that's not the issue. The issue is that you're a pathetic attention whore, and you should sign up at myspace and whine there, instead of cluttering up a metal board with how your wife left you for some dude she met playing a computer game...

And that has what do witht this? The "HATE" Thread? I list my hates, and you start crying like a pussy?

Troll, get a fucking life. And stop stalking people on the internet while you're at it.

HAH! 30 years old and still starting e-arguments. Wow, what a life you've carved out for yourself. Your e-girlfriend must be very proud. Quick, tell me which chat room she's in, I'll give her the great news!

End of Your Days said:
And that has what do witht this? The "HATE" Thread? I list my hates, and you start crying like a pussy?

Troll, get a fucking life. And stop stalking people on the internet while you're at it.

HAH! 30 years old and still starting e-arguments. Wow, what a life you've carved out for yourself. Your e-girlfriend must be very proud. Quick, tell me which chat room she's in, I'll give her the great news!

You tell 'em, my little cream puff. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.