The Horror Movie thread

For anyone who loves the holiday and horror as I do, its a great flick. Just are required to allow a sense of humor in for it.

i liked the new friday the 13th too, it was pretty awesome, especially the start (or...first cast as i call them :lol:)

the new dawn of the dead was on last night, i always love that movie

right after i saw "the walking dead" series premiere, that show is actually great imo

i liked the new friday the 13th too, it was pretty awesome, especially the start (or...first cast as i call them :lol:)

Haha yeah I remember when it was in theaters half the crowd was really getting into it but when he runs up to her and it says "Friday the 13th" half of them gasped and the said out loud "That's it?"

Its more of a reimagining of the first 3 movies or so than a remake of the first. That said alot of people wanting to be 'true' have called it out on many things for not remaining faithful, like "Jason Doesn't run"(except in the earlier movies he actually did, until he became a zombie folks) "Jason doesn't shoot projectiles!" (Really because randomly I can recall three kill scenes that say you're wrong)

Its not a copy and paste flick, but I wouldn't of wanted it to be.

^thats exactly it, it stays true to the main idea, it doesnt copy the last 10 movies :)lol:), and it doesnt fuck with the formula

id reccomend (even if i cant spell it)