The Horror Movie thread

the second movie was awesome methinks... the first one was typical hollywood stuff but I still think Thomas Jane did a great job drinking his ass off in that movie :lol: I have never read the comic book tho, so my opinion is based on the movie itself, not the comic character.

the second movie was awesome methinks... the first one was typical hollywood stuff but I still think Thomas Jane did a great job drinking his ass off in that movie :lol: I have never read the comic book tho, so my opinion is based on the movie itself, not the comic character.

So you have not seen the really old one starring Dolph Lundgren? I think everyone of those movies suck....Thomas Jane is the best punisher so far but the story in that movie sucked balls.

no, didn't know he did a punisher movie, might check it out soon, I didn't think the (now) "second" punisher was bad, it just didn't live up to the hype but it was ok, some fun for the evening, War Zone was great tho, I liked that one, main reason why I checked Outpost, same actor.

Last edited by a moderator:

So you have not seen the really old one starring Dolph Lundgren? I think everyone of those movies suck....Thomas Jane is the best punisher so far but the story in that movie sucked balls.

I thought War Zone sucked balls personally, I barely managed to sit through it. It had the grittiness that is apparently part of the whole Punisher style but seriously, I didn't give a flying shit about what I was seeing on the screen, it was just a sequence of pointless scenes and action that was forgettable to my eyes.

I never read the books but from an outside perspective I thought the Punisher with Thomas Jane was a far better movie, it even managed to get you somewhat invested in the character thanks to his acting. Also the scene with the Russian made me and my friend laugh our asses off, although I'm not sure if it was supposed to be funny.

rare exports is a thriller, cool movie, funny the kid had such a weird book in his room... in all and all, the movie gives you hints of some random finnish mythology about some trolls, santa claus and the saamis, dunno if it's accurate tho :p the troll hunter is awesome :)

I thought War Zone sucked balls personally, I barely managed to sit through it. It had the grittiness that is apparently part of the whole Punisher style but seriously, I didn't give a flying shit about what I was seeing on the screen, it was just a sequence of pointless scenes and action that was forgettable to my eyes.

I never read the books but from an outside perspective I thought the Punisher with Thomas Jane was a far better movie, it even managed to get you somewhat invested in the character thanks to his acting. Also the scene with the Russian made me and my friend laugh our asses off, although I'm not sure if it was supposed to be funny.

I actually decided to watch war zone again today :heh: the plot in the punisher was kinda meh, I've heard the comic is far more dramatic, think they killed his whole family in the movie, dunno... thomas jane did a great job anyways, too bad he didn't nailed the girl :p

when I was working in spain, I had to go to dolph lundgren's house to take some gift he wanted to send to the king of sweden for his birthday... he owns one huge house at some fancy private place in malaga where only famous people live, fucko.