The Horror Movie thread

nothing will ever beat john carpenter's the thing, not to mention the whole plot is useless if you have seen the classic one already. still, I would watch a new version just to see the FXs :)

nothing will ever beat john carpenter's the thing, not to mention the whole plot is useless if you have seen the classic one already. still, I would watch a new version just to see the FXs :)

That movie scared the living fuck out of me when I was little and I definitely want to see this.

They had to fuck it up with all the discovery thing. The original had an original beginning. It will probably suck this new version. And I'd like to see if they can beat good ol' analog gore. And the woman being the main character sucks.

You know I am actually starting to get excited for the new Fright Night movie. At first I was thinking like the 80's horror nerd I am and bitching about another re-make, but then I realized that this is an actual vampire movie and not another movie full of pale fags with big teeth. I approve of any movie that uses vampires properly these days.

Plus it actually looks kind of badass

You know I am actually starting to get excited for the new Fright Night movie. At first I was thinking like the 80's horror nerd I am and bitching about another re-make, but then I realized that this is an actual vampire movie and not another movie full of pale fags with big teeth. I approve of any movie that uses vampires properly these days.

Plus it actually looks kind of badass

nice, ive been hoping someone would make a serious vampire movie

yeah i have seen, it was ok, i dont like Michael Cera

:lol:

If you like watching the same fucking movie over and over again.... and some of them consist of large flashbacks from the old ones to tie them together.

I liked the first one myself... but the again and again sequels bored the fuck out of me.

Just read The Thing wont be a remake, but it will instead take place 3 days before the original movie. Makes it a bit more interesting, for me anyway.