The Horror Movie thread

it was violent and tense :D, there were scenes where i was like godammit just tell me who the thing is now!

yeah theres two threads, the other one keeps getting bumped

The family that tapes fucking EVERYTHING has dug deep in their closet to bring you a new chapter in blahblahblah.

Paranormal blarghhhhhhhh three releases tomorrow.

The first one was mega lamesauce. The second was a vast improvement on the first, but still nowhere near the top of my list. The third one looks to suck...the should have went out on a good note.

Ghosts tend to be pretty lame in my book, unless they are actually kickass demonic blowing up the entire house kind of ghosts.

Most of the time it's just some lame little girl or a regular looking person that randomly appears but can't be seen the other 90% of the time(and just why is that anyway, is it supposed to be tense?). I just can't get behind that shit, you may as well just have a live person as your antagonist, at least someone bent on killing is more threatening than some invisible douchebag shaking your drapes.

Ghosts are awesome.

casper2.jpg

bought 6 movies at hmv today, dawn of the dead (original and remake), the thing, let the right one in, army of darkness and hellraiser