The Horror Movie thread

lol, that's like saying "thrillers are stupid, give me ahnold action movie with explosions NYAAAHHHH"

Ahnold's ghost would absolutely blow the house up if he was haunting it lol

I was more thinking of movies like Poltergeist or even Ghostbusters where the ghosts are more than slamming doors and spooky winds accompanied by random visions of pale people standing still.

casper2.jpg

bought 6 movies at hmv today, dawn of the dead (original and remake), the thing, let the right one in, army of darkness and hellraiser

Casper is awesome too.

What?

I barely managed to finish The Ring, I was that bored. I didn't see it as creepy at all. Same goes for The Grudge. I don't always let remakes annoy me, every once in a while there is a good remake, but the Grudge remake just pisses me off. They don't even change the setting, and they use the same fucking actor to play the same kid as Ju-On. What the fuck was the point?

I barely managed to finish The Ring, I was that bored. I didn't see it as creepy at all. Same goes for The Grudge. I don't always let remakes annoy me, every once in a while there is a good remake, but the Grudge remake just pisses me off. They don't even change the setting, and they use the same fucking actor to play the same kid as Ju-On. What the fuck was the point?

this

same with "let the right one in", why remake a movie 2 years later and change nothing.......just import the movie into the US ffs