The Horror Movie thread

Have you seen a swedish movie called Corridor? came out within the last year or so. i heard it was good, but i cant find a copy ffs :( It was at our international film festival this year.

Dunno if it has been posted before in this thread but I just finished watching a movie called "The Silent House" that was pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc8WnSu2w9U

I was starting to get semi-interested until I saw the little ghost girl in the background, at that point I rolled my eyes and turned it off. To hell with little girl ghosts, they are the opposite of scary and I'm sick of seeing them everywhere like it somehow makes the movie creepy.

As if ghosts aren't lame 90% of the time as it is.

I was starting to get semi-interested until I saw the little ghost girl in the background, at that point I rolled my eyes and turned it off. To hell with little girl ghosts, they are the opposite of scary and I'm sick of seeing them everywhere like it somehow makes the movie creepy.

As if ghosts aren't lame 90% of the time as it is.

I understand I hate the little girl ghosts as well they are beyond lame but thi movie is really good anyway and it is filmed in one take, one single 80 min shot that makes it very intense

supposed to be a pre-Alien (1979) movie

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck yeah man, I'm psyched to see this movie. It was sitting in limbo for a while, it was looking like Ridley Scott was going to walk away from the project but thankfully it went ahead. It's not a true "Alien" movie since it doesn't really deal much with the Xenomorphs, but it's more of a spinoff to explain what the hell the Space Jockey's (the other aliens) were doing on LV-426 (the planet the first two movies are set) before they mysteriously died and were discovered by the Nostromo crew. Oddly it's an angle of the Alien universe people have been asking about for years since the first movie clearly shows a second species of aliens, and everyone wanted to know where the Xenomorphs came from. They are obviously a Bio-Weapon of some kind.

Yeah I fucking love the Aliens movies, the first two movies are very high on my favorite horror movie list. Alien was the first movie (and one of the very few) to actually scare the shit out of me