The Horror Movie thread

I'd love to see Babadook, but after I find out that the movie revolves around mother with a child I lost interest. Seriously, I have yet to see a move that isnt ruined by "mommy+child" duo.
But if you recommend it then maybe i should give it a shot. I hope there's more atmosphere than jumpscares.

Gonna give it a try then.

Recently watched Eliza Graves, weird name for a movie, not really a horror, more of a thriller, but I liked it. Very good casting, although im surprised that Kate Beckinsale has brown eyes, lol.

Just found out that there is REC 4. But after Rec 3, which was one of the worst movies I've ever seen im afraid to watch the 4th one. Reporter chick looks 10 years older when between those movies should be like few hours difference. Thats what happens when instead of real sequels you shit crap like Rec 3.

@edit
Holy fuckin shit, this one sucks too. Reporter chick is so disgusting, constantly screaming, hissing and growling like fucking animal, is every spanish chick like that? Jesus fuckin christ.

I dont know if its a horror movie, but its about vampires so...

Stake Land is pretty amazing movie, fresh approach to vampire movies, no shining faggotry, just blood drinking zombies with fallout vibe.

just heard they will be remaking The Blob, loved the original, go watch if you haven't, also Christine. Gonna watch Event Horizon tonight.