THE IRON MAIDENS SATURDAY AT THE SFS SWAPMEET!

Set 1:

Aces High
Two Minutes to Midnight
Flight of Icarus
Losfer Words
Infinite Dreams
Cross-eyed Mary
Fear of the Dark
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Set 2:

Ides of March
Wrathchild
Wasted Years
Revelations
Caught Somewhere in Time
Genghis Kahn
Moonchild
Alexander the Great
Iron Maiden

Set 3:

The Trooper
Die With Your Boots On
Number of the Beast
Heaven Can Wait
Transylvania
Remember Tomorrow
Phantom of the Opera
Run to the Hills

All great setlists I have to say. All thats left for you girls to play is stuff from the Blaze Bayley era. Cross-Eyed Mary is a surpise. Very good cover. I also like Communication Breakdown.

Now that Ms. C. has been welcomed into the fold, it can't hurt (and might satisfy someone's curiosity) to see her in her other elements.. I went through Puckfiend's pics on FlickR, as well as my own, & tagged all the pics including Kirsten with "r, kirsten" & "kirsten r," so if you go to FlickR and put that in the search box (and in the drop-down next to "search," select "everyone's uploads"), you can see everything tagged so far showing her other projects as well as the Maidens..

Looking at Puckfiend's shots, it's clear to me that I've been seeing Chickinson on stage all along.. She's had that "Bruce" aura & manner since I've known her, but I just didn't realize what it was.. She really seems to have found a home here.

I have to agree with everyone, Saturday's show at the Swap Meet was great fun to watch. One of their best performances in a while.

I'm so glad the band is back up to full-strength! I caught the first set, but, alas, had to leave halfway thru the second set.

See y'all May 26!

Tough for me to make commitments at this point, what with two dogs & a new(-ish) band starting up. I believe we're about to get into a booking frenzy and I won't have any free time until I retire.. If I'm lucky.

Oh, Paul, get your ass out to Cali! I'd love to see you at a show, my friend. Everyone, this guy is an AMAZING photographer! I especially love his companion animal portraits and wildlife shots! Check out his FlickR account. Oh, and did I mention he's a kick-ass singer, too?! Thanks for keeping track of me--hope to see you soon!

I just saw your comments on my photos, MRNot. We'll take good care of her for ya! :kickass:
Hey, Puckfiend, just wanted to offer a quick but very heartfelt "thank you" for all the photos you took at the swap meet! There's one of me, in particular, that is just begging for the caption, "hey, who farted on stage?":tickled: See if ya can't tell which one I'm talking about. Heh heh heh.:lol: