The Joey Haters Were Wrong. Eat Your Crow Here!

Nothing you just typed made sense.

'Cause, Joey, you, unfortunately, have no idea about the meaning of sense. Try to read your initial post, it might open the door for you.

What the hell does that even mean?
"After listening to the entire album, its easily apparent that this is the best Anthrax album since PoT and its not even really close."
What's not even really close, you fool?

Sir, I believe that you need to learn proper sentence structure. I mean, making a mistake is okay but at least try to be intelligible. Looking at your sentence structure and grammar, one would think that english is your second language but I see you are from New York. Just move there mayhap? Immigrate from Chile? Or maybe you are just that stupid?
My grammar...:D You, child, need to read after me and memorize whatever you see because it's your only chance to prosper...

Well, look who's talking! A child who can barely read...

Lol, funny. This coming the guy who posted this gem: :Shedevil::Shedevil:

Whatta fuck was THAT? Is that illiterate shit was all to what Belladonna's genius inspired his worshipers? Have you been severely high on some cheap shit, my friend? What haters? Where are the haters? Catch the motherfucking haters!!!
And, by all means, IMG and Anthraxmosher were right there sucking that dick.
P.S. Esloan, baby, "wrong" IS always irrevocable, so there's no need for this adverb.
Also, how "wrong" can ever be laughable? Are ya a fuckin' Christian or what?

...one would think that english is your second language but I see you are from New York. Just move there mayhap? Immigrate from Chile? Or maybe you are just that stupid?

Well, well, well, fuckface... I almost overlooked this shit. What are you, a racist? You don't like people from South America, right? This is absolutely terrible, this is inconceivable, this is just wrong... Do you know about our wonderful Venezuelan member Gerrardo? Do you despise Venezuela as well as Chile? I gotta keep my eye on you, 'cause it really doesn't look well...
What if I were a Puertorican, would it be ok with you, you prick? How about me being just a simple Negro from a Bed-Stuy or Crown Heights? Acceptable?
Joey, you're showing now your the most hidden side, your hateful side. Did ya tell Chuck D that you're a racist?

First, OP is taking some of the discussion on singer preference just a bit too seriously. Dude, it's not personal. Switch to decaf, or find a hobby. Please. I've been called a "Joey basher" for simply stating my preference for the Bush-era albums, even though I have always stated I also love the Joey-era band also. So why the fuck should I, for one, apologize? Apologize for what? Having an opinion? Stop treating music like politics, people don't need to be so hard-headed here. It's only music! If John or Joey are singing, chances are I'm going to enjoy the Anthrax album! Why do the Joey-suckers get so angry about that?

First, OP is taking some of the discussion on singer preference just a bit too seriously. Dude, it's not personal. Switch to decaf, or find a hobby. Please. I've been called a "Joey basher" for simply stating my preference for the Bush-era albums, even though I have always stated I also love the Joey-era band also. So why the fuck should I, for one, apologize? Apologize for what? Having an opinion? Stop treating music like politics, people don't need to be so hard-headed here. It's only music! If John or Joey are singing, chances are I'm going to enjoy the Anthrax album! Why do the Joey-suckers get so angry about that?

exactly. I've said it before. I'm not a "Joey Fan" and I'm not a "John Fan," I'm an ANTHRAX fan.

And I don't have anything to "apologize" for, especially to some mini-me version of IMF09, that is nothing but a bandwagon, jumper.

314-lol-whats-going-on-in-this-thread.png

Yeah dudes... I just heard the record and it's fuckin' killer and I love it... but don't make an idiot out of yourselves by saying stupid shit like "Bush era was crap". The day you do anything even a 10th as good as any of the Bush era albums with your life, give me a call... 'till then eat a cock and shut the fuck up.

This shit's been going on for years now... give it a rest already.

I agree. Its not quite as thrashy as classic-era Anthrax but damn it comes close.

Thing is, the newer elements introduced to the classic Thrax sound are done extremely well too. Great CD. And I don't mind Crawl at all. I also like the intro, and the hymns

lol. Good luck with that. You will still have people like Deege holding up 'bring back bush' signs at the shows.

i haven't listened to the new album yet. But I knew Joey would deliver, he always has. My concern is whether Scott and Charlie could actually still write good songs.

I don't think any of the Bush babies are going to be doing anything but saying 'bush would have sounded better'

This includes Scott and Charlie