the JOKE thread

I heard the other day that Mehdi went for a swim in the river in Paris !!

That guy is really inseine.

brian oblivion said:
what is green and brown and if it fell out of a tree it would kill ya????

A SNOOKER TABLE DUH :D
iiiih that joke is international or what?

i tried to tell some jokes of this thread the other night :erk:
i guess i should keep it to this thread.
though its funny to wish anyone success these days :D

oh and it's yellow and you can jump on it...

a chick :)

K. On the golf course this woman hit her golf ball, and as it went flying it was going straight towards a man standing down a ways. It hit him right in ...the place. Well, he put his hands between his legs and down he went, moaning and groaning.
The woman ran down there and said to him, "oh, god I'm soo sorry! Are you OK?"
He squeaked out, " yep, I think so."
She stated to him that she was a physical therapist and she could help him.
He said, "NO, no I'll be fine."
Well, she insisted, She said, "no really, i know what I'm doing, I can help you, please just let me."
He restated, "no i'm ok."
Well he was still bent in a ball on his side with his hands there still, pain, pain, pain. She finally convinced him to allow her to help so she moved him over to the side a bit and layed him on his back and undid his pants. She slid her hand down there and was massaging away and this went on for a while.
She asked him, "so how is that? Is it feeling better?'
He said, " aaahhh, yeah uhmmm, That feels GREAT.... but my thumb still hurts like HELL."

naughty.jpg

once this man saw an advert on a magazine that said "weight loss guaranteed" so the guy thought to give it a go, since he had gained few pounds..
so he goes in, and the lady in the reception asks how much he would like lose 2, 5 or 10 pounds. so he decides to try 2 pounds cos hes still very skeptical about the whole thing. the lady shows him a room and asks him to wait for instructions. very nice looking blonde walks in to the room and says : "if you catch me, you fuck me" the guy goes after her and does the deed and losts 2 pounds.
the next day he decides to try that 5 pound thing..he goes in and is asked to wait for instructions again. in to the room walks even more hot girl..and she says: "if you catch me, you fuck me" and there the guy goes again..
and the next day he decides to go for the 10 pound-thingy, since the last two diets had been very pleasant indeed..so he goes in and is asked to wait for instructions. he already starts to undress when ugly big hairy man walks into the room and says: if i catch you, i fuck you"