The Lake Bodom and The Children's Hometown

xiluoquan

New Metal Member
Dec 14, 2005
I'm a big fan of COB,I want to know everything about them.Although i lived in beijing(china),i can still see the real lake bodom and their hometown.
I scratched out three photos and i hope every COB fan will enjoy it!

Lake Bodom
20064141664653173.jpg

The Children's Hometown
20064141664651324.jpg

The Whole Sight
20064141664631500.jpg

Yeah, the murders happened on one of the small bays on the south shore (the up-most pic with the image copyright text look at the e-letter on the word image, there)

xiluoquan said:
I'm a big fan of COB,I want to know everything about them.Although i lived in beijing(china),i can still see the real lake bodom and their hometown.
I scratched out three photos and i hope every COB fan will enjoy it!
[/IMG]
..........Im New, Introduce Yourself Thread??????? Make your first post in that one, at least that way you get a warm welcome.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Yeah, the murders happened on one of the small bays on the south shore (the up-most pic with the image copyright text look at the e-letter on the word image, there)

AWESOME!

Bodom After Breakfast said:
..........Im New, Introduce Yourself Thread??????? Make your first post in that one, at least that way you get a warm welcome.

Thank you,in fact i register the acount very long before,but i didn't make any thread.
I want to post something really kiss ass,That's the reason!

In Your Face said:
很有意思。。

谢谢您!
Dude,You know chinese?
I feel so surprised,you fucking great!

Cool! Pretty interesting to see where it all happened (never occured to me to use Google Earth for that reason).

Ni-jao-ma?

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Cool! Pretty interesting to see where it all happened (never occured to me to use Google Earth for that reason).

Ni-jao-ma?
Do you want to ask me what is your name?
Your chinese letters spell not very correctly,but i can understand you.

xiluoquan said:
Dude,You know chinese?
I feel so surprised,you fucking great!

我会说一点汉语。。。 我学了一年多了。 这个暑假我真的要去中国学习,可是我没有钱。

在中国,CoB 很有名吗?

要是我写错,请告诉我,好吗?