The "Larry is going to kill me thread...."

....like in the magazines on his nightstand, by the hand lotion.

:ill: :lol: :lol:

Yep, they are pretty much everywhere. Hey Paul, has Rhiannon gotten bit by the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus bug? Oh man, my daughter has to have EVERYTHING Hannah Montana related - lunch box, water bottle, stickers, jewelry, t-shirts...damn mass-marketing teens :p :)

I try to "metalizer" her when I can. I put my "Of Sculptured..." t-shirt on her the other day, buy she took it off because "the mask was too scary" :lol: I have my work cut out for me :loco:

So, for those of us who have daughters....
What side are you on.....

MILEY CYRUS or SELENA GOMEZ?

Definitely Selena for me...
Wizards of Waverly Place >>>>> Hannah Montana

I understand Miley is trying to break out of the Disney machine, but she has really tuned into a "See You Next Tuesday" if you know what I mean.

I understand that she is just "being a teenager" but I think she is trying WAY too hard and just acting like an ignoramous.

Also, another reason Selena wins is simple...
Her dad ISN'T Billy Ray Cyrus!

My 5 year old recently clued me in to who The Jonas Brothers were, and almost overnight, I see them EVERYWHERE.

This is my daughter's favorite "JOE BRO"
joe.jpg

I'm not at all familiar with Selena Gomez...YET. I'm sure if she's popular, my daughter will pick up on it sooner or later.

And yea, I've tried watching Hannah Montana a few times, and I just end up putting in my earphones and tuning it out :p

Trust me, you WILL be familiar with Selena.
Disney is giving her a big push, esp since Miley is showing less and less interest in being part of the Disney machine.

Her show is actually pretty clever.

Much better than the mindless SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY or HM.

How old is your daughter, Jason? Mine is 5 and just now getting into the "older kid stuff". She watches that idiotic Zach and Cody show sometimes, but she still sticks mainly with Miss Spider's Sunny Patch and the other stuff on Noggin. Maybe we'll check out Selena together :)

My daughter just turned 4.
She has always been interested in shows that she is prolly too young for!
We went through the Noggin stage.

Now she is primarily into Disney and Sprout.

DragonTales is EPIC!

Awesome Steve! Thanks for posting that.

Stonewashed jean jacket for the win!!!!!

(I used to sport one in the late 80s, with a nice MISFITS logo patch on front, along with a lot of buttons)