The Last Days....

I apparently shamed the folks at RMAQ into posting a little the past few days, but it certainly could use you over there, too. Most of the people who are active there these days go to ProgPower.

On a Boston kick? :)

lady_space said:
I apparently shamed the folks at RMAQ into posting a little the past few days, but it certainly could use you over there, too. Most of the people who are active there these days go to ProgPower.

On a Boston kick? :)

no, I was just listening to some Boston, I am in a instrumental guitar mood today

Modus Vivendis best song must be "Life in a lonely grave" followed by "Cyberdome". The video to "Anubis" was OK for an amimation but I would like to se more of "The Tad Guys" in the next. Urban can´t be seen anywere....Why? Listen to Urbans version of "Betlehems stjärna" (same place as Last days). It kicks ass!!!! You spinn me around Ööban!

House of Tintern said:
Modus Vivendis best song must be "Life in a lonely grave" followed by "Cyberdome". The video to "Anubis" was OK for an amimation but I would like to se more of "The Tad Guys" in the next. Urban can´t be seen anywere....Why? Listen to Urbans version of "Betlehems stjärna" (same place as Last days). It kicks ass!!!! You spinn me around Ööban!

Yeah I wanted to see more of the band and Urban myself. If it was MY video, I would be all over the thing. I guess if Urban was as handsome as I, he would want to be in the video more too. :D

Bryant

=The video to "Anubis" was OK for an amimation but I would like to se more of "The Tad Guys" in the next. Urban can´t be seen anywere....Why?

........You can see him as a statue in one place....... ;)

How many song have you written so far Ubbe? It must be time soon for a solo album, right?

How about a game of WH40k?