The Last Days....

House of Tintern

Heavy Horses Member
Mar 21, 2005
As allways a great song from a great songwriter/singer. Someone I spoke with said that Urban Breed played in the same league as Jörn Lande (Masterplan) but I say Urban is in a league above. :headbang:

I can´t wait to hear it when Roland is substituted for real instruments.

Please Urban!!!!!!

The Wardrobekeeper says hi....

in the last couple years I've had the true pleasure of being turned on to Urban/Tad Morose, Jorn Lande/Masterplan and Andy B. Franke/Brainstorm and Symphorce...These 3 bands have kicked my sweet metal ass back into gear! I think we all agree we need more Swedish and European Metal in USA!!!!!! :worship: :worship:

Walter_Langkowski said:
As much as I love Jorn Lande (anyone heard his singing on the song "Crying" by Beyond Twilight? FUCK!!), Urban to me is pretty damn parallel to him IMO.

*wipes the shit off my nose...* :D

Jorn is incredible on that album, IMO Crying and Perfect Dark are some of the best songs vocally. :headbang:

I joke around on this board quite a bit and probably too often in fact, but as much as I like Jorn, I much prefer Urban's vocals. I think Urban is one of the most underrated vocalists out there, and he seems to be getting better and better as well.

Bryant

I just downloaded "the last days" and i have to agree that you are getting better all the time Urban. I am going to put this song and soulburner on a cdr and go drive around with this blasting from my truck. Can't wait for a solo album!! You rock urban!!
\m/

There's only one response for this...
High_52.gif

Bryant said:
I much prefer Urban's vocals. I think Urban is one of the most underrated vocalists out there, and he seems to be getting better and better as well.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I joke around on this board quite a bit and probably too often in fact, but as much as I like Jorn, I much prefer Urban's vocals. I think Urban is one of the most underrated vocalists out there, and he seems to be getting better and better as well.

Bryant

This song is Urban's best vocally along with Cyberdome :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
This song is Urban's best vocally along with Cyberdome :headbang:

I think his best vocally of what I have heard is "In the Shadows." I can hear him pushing his voice to it's limits at a couple of parts on that one. "Cyberdome" is great as well. His expression on that song is fantastic.

Bryant

This goes along with that little discussion we've kinda been having at RMAQ about vocalists, Bryant... I definitely like the feel of 'The Last Days'. It edges into that 'emotional pull' sorta thing I was talking about with Hogarth, et al.

lady_space said:
This goes along with that little discussion we've kinda been having at RMAQ about vocalists, Bryant... I definitely like the feel of 'The Last Days'. It edges into that 'emotional pull' sorta thing I was talking about with Hogarth, et al.

Ah, I replied to your explanation over there. I am trying to explain Usenet to Darg as well and get him over there to help liven that place up. We never talk about stroking wooden spoons or anything over there.

Bryant

I really like this song. It's slow gloomy beat and strong bass lines remind me of Arjen Lucassen's Ambeon project (which I love). I really dig the little guitar fills that are tossed in here and there. And, of course, Urban's killer vocals.

Keep going, Mr. Breed! I think you're onto something here.

Bryant said:
Ah, I replied to your explanation over there. I am trying to explain Usenet to Darg as well and get him over there to help liven that place up. We never talk about stroking wooden spoons or anything over there.

Bryant

I shall enlighten the queensryche fans with my presence. Maybe at the progpower meet-up we can all caress some rusty spoons. The feel of rust against my fingers is almost orgasmic! :loco: