The last main stage slot??

DAMN YOU PEOPLE SPEAKING IN TONGUES :( WISH I KNEW THINGS NOW... IM JUST NOT VERY CONNECTED TO THE METAL VINE AT THE MO... HAVE TO MOVE HOUSE, AM TRYNA KEEP UP THOUGH, PROMISE!

METAL VINE -->l ME

SEE, IM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE BLOODY THING!

Well, reading the posts above I realised someone had sledgehammered a clue in there, so a search on Google and I found em. Never heard of the band before but the samples sound good. Feel kinda disappointed to know all the main stage bands now, no more surprises to await. Still, there's the Saxon tour announcement to cheer me up :)

Just shows I don't pay much attention...I missed the very obvious 'clue' someone gave!! haha
Just checked the site and found out who it is!
Of course i'm none the wiser really as I have never heard of them.. :p
All that trying to find out for nothing really!
Now to get some mp3s to check them out

Hmm downloaded the 4 mp3s off their site. They sound quite good. I can think of a couple of American bands they have much similarities with!!! I'll probably really enjoy these....bit of pure heavy metal as a change from the power metal!
Good choice I say :headbang:

Gotcha! took me a while, but i tracked em down...seem pretty decent, pity they recently played at a local of mine and i didn't know...ah well, look forward to that then!

A recent review of "the band" yet to be named

To say that xxxxxx is what a metal band circa 2004 should sound like would be an understatement. The band fuses the old-school with the NU-School, a sound that is unrivaled to their contemporaries. They found their niche and it’s a blue print that their peers haven’t yet discovered. I found myself sitting through the entire disc & never having to hit the skip button on the stereo. Razor sharp guitar riffs are the trade mark of the band, backed by a bang-up rhythm section that sound like they have been playing together for the better part of a decade. The vocal stylings are hard-core combined with a dash of Helmet, nothing that showcases any range, but that approach wouldn’t fit the format of this remarkable band. So in short if you are looking for something new with an edge & a modernized sound, look no further than xxxxxxxx, be forewarned bludgeoning chords & jackhammer rhythms lie ahead.

Be afraid!

Jackhammer as in the road-tool or Jackhammer as in the automatic shotgun?

Specification! You can't give vague clues!

Sam you already know! Everyone else seems to think quite highly of them but i wasnt quite so impressed... they werent bad but i can definately think of better british bands... Im sure theyll be great live though.. They sound like a band who rule in the live domain...

I must be really stupid cos it seems everyone else now knows and i've looked for clues and i can't find out who it is. (i've checked loads of sites too). Is the clue something really obvious?

Ahh so its something like someone posted a name of one of their songs or CD's in their message or something?

I think i'll take your advice and just wait cos i give up looking...

I can't see anything here which could be a clue and though i vowed to give up looking ,here I am again today!!
I've been on loads of British bands sites, and i can't find out who it is....