The LIVE thread...

next one will be the xmas fest on sunday, then anathema in vienna and maybe going to that nightwish and oomph show in friedrichshafen end of the year... lets see... and if I still dont have any plans for new years eve the tiamat gig in vienna would be fine :)

I went to see MSG before 2 weeks and I was just in front of the stage. Nice concert. Michael's guitar should have been a just a little louder though.
The next one I'm gonna watch is Jon Oliva's acoustic show with Pain (20/12). I'll go with a friend who's got her birthday next day and she likes Savatage very much, so I hope we'll have a great time there.

DragonLady1 said:
next one will be the xmas fest on sunday, then anathema in vienna and maybe going to that nightwish and oomph show in friedrichshafen end of the year... lets see... and if I still dont have any plans for new years eve the tiamat gig in vienna would be fine :)
Tiamat, just then? How nice. New years eve is always such a boring we-must-get-drunk-because-of-the-date-in-the-calendar night , pff, and I'll have to wait for Tiamat some more days..

just saw two belgian dj's (grazzhoppa & lamont --> worlds best scratcher)
with 'nuuk posse' (all the way from greenland)
ho ho eskimo
really nice

last week was think of one (another belgian band, just won the bbc world music thing) with three throatsingers from greenland as well i believe.
it was really hot that throat singing, class girls!

you went to polair blabla (or something) at the vooruit?
i wanted to go there saterday to see Apparat Organ Quartet (but i couldn't get home after the show and had to put up posters for some gigs so i didn't go afterall :( :(

btw, we had Grazzhoppa at zigzag ones (DAMN we are a good club :D )

ich haben pix, zee rulez ya ya :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg